Tuesday 2 July 2013

Thursday 1st January 2012. Part 1.

00.01am

Oh god. I must have passed out. everything is still blurry. And

OH GOD. WHAT IS THAT. Is that...

"No it can't be, are you my brother?" I ask the thing standing in front of me.

notquite

Did it just write in my journal

"Who are you" I ask It

iamknownastheARCHANGEL


"Why are you here"

becauseiwanttorecruityou

Recruit me, oh dear that doesn't sound good.

ineedyou

"What do you mean"

ineedyourhelpdefeatingtheothertimor

"Timor?"

thebeastthatnowroamthisearth

Oh god.

youdonthavetojoinme


I don't believe him.

butifyoudontyoushallbeclaimedbyanothertimor

oh god. Looks like it's my only option.But wait

"Why do you look like my brother?"

iamtheEMBODIMENTOFDEATH

"oh ok.."

"I'll join you.."

really

verywell

beonyourwaythen



No comments:

Post a Comment