Tuesday 2 July 2013

Wednesday 31st December 2014

6am

Oh God. I saw itI saw the end of the worldI was sleeping and it was like a dream.
Except I know it wasn't.

I'm writing this in my journal because I don't know where else to. I'll put it on the internet later. I need to tell everyone about this.I know it wasn't because it has happened before.
My visions.

It happened when I was 10, I was sitting in the dining room with my older brother. He was 16 at the time. I asked him to pass me the milk. And when he did our hands touched. I saw him running across the road and getting hit by a car. I jerked my hand away and ran upstairs. He died the exact same way the next day.

8am

I was too shaken to write after that. I guess I'll write again now. In my vision I was looking out of my bedroom window. All I could see was cars scattered about the road. And the sun. Wasn't there. All was black.

10am

I got called down for dinner. My family could tell something was up but I just said I wasn't feeling well.

10.11am

I just messaged my friend asking if he wanted to go to the park. I want to say goodbye. 
It might be my last opportunity.

10.23am

So right now I am out with him but he seems,out of sorts. I think he is a bit suspicious of this so I am going to put it away.

10.30pm

So I had to come home because we are having a new years party. I have been told to stay down so I guess I might not write much.

11.00pm 

Last day of the world and we are playing charades.

11.59pm

It's almost the bells. Although I am starting to feel a bit dizzy. Maybe I'll just sit down. Here we go,
Ten
Nine 
Eight 
Seven
Six 
Five 
Four 
Three 
Two
Oneeeeeee. 
(The rest is just scribbles from a pencil falling)




No comments:

Post a Comment